Our maths shapes software was manufactured with parent and teacher backing to make sure that the maths shapes software is fitting for your son or daughter, and importantly that itís founded on the current curriculum. We have satisfaction in being able to offer the primary maths shapes software that really is beneficial.
Maths Practice varied activities include help and theory, examples, audio and written, providing users with a total solution. The maths shapes software exercises can be adjusted to varying levels of difficulty, allowing components to be learnt progressively.
If you want your child to perfect their ability, our maths shapes software has resulted in 80% improvements†in children's abilities in a very rapid period. Why not try our maths shapes software before you commit? Children who practice on our maths shapes software quickly increase confidence and see improvements.
Our maths shapes software is utilized internationally with these similar sensational results. Our maths shapes software is also regularly being enhance and modified to guarantee it is always up to date. Additions are regularly added making it larger and better with each revision. Creating the appropriate maths shapes software has been a passion, always with school kids in mind.
Looking for education maths shapes software? Go no further. We have amongst the finest maths shapes software offering in todayís market. Having been an expert in providing simple and dedicated maths shapes software for some time, we are happy to provide maths shapes software at reasonably priced prices that everyone can afford.
We have a candid and simple try before you buy policy.
Don't just accept our word for it, download a free sample version and try it out for yourself. www.mathspractice.com.au/download/. Compare our software content, price and support services against others in the market and we are sure you will revisit.
Want to know more, visit our maths shapes page at
Why has Maths Practice educational software and games become so popular? Here are just 5 reasons:
* This software does not replace a teacher - but it's the next best thing by a long shot!
* Homework activities are provided free of charge on the internet, the licensed maths software has even more functionality.
* Maths Practice tutorial activities cover the areas where there are known learning maths difficulties.
* Maths Practice 'Helper Series' achieved over 3000 sales in one year alone thanks to their simplicity and maths focus.
* Site Licensing allows all students to practice maths at home with their own copy of the software.