Searching for education solo games software? Go no further. We have the best solo games software offering in todayís market. Dedicated in offering simple and dedicated solo games software for some time, we are pleased to provide solo games software at reasonably priced prices that everyone can afford.
Our solo games software was manufactured with parent and teacher assistance to make sure that the solo games software is appropriate for your child, and importantly that itís based on the current curriculum. We are delighted in providing the leading solo games software that really is beneficial.
If you want your child to improve their ability, our solo games software has shown 80% improvements†in children's abilities in a very short time. Why not try out our solo games software before you make a decision? Users who practice on our solo games software quickly acquire confidence and see improvements.
Our solo games software is used internationally with these comparable tremendous results. Our solo games software is also regularly being improved and modified to make sure it is always up to date. Additions are regularly added making it larger and better with each revision. Creating the appropriate solo games software has been a passion, always with children in mind.
Maths Practice many activities include help and theory, examples, audio and written, presenting users with a complete solution. The solo games software exercises can be configured to varying levels of difficulty, permitting components to be learnt progressively.
We have a frank and simple try before you buy guiding principle.
Don't just accept our word for it, download a free demonstration version and try it out for yourself. www.mathspractice.com.au/download/. Evaluate our software content, price and support services against others in the market and we are sure you will be back.
Why has Maths Practice educational software and games become so popular? Here are just 5 reasons:
* Students obtain results and can track their own progress with this affordable maths software.
* Site Licensing allows all students to practice maths at home with their own copy of the software.
* Multiple levels of difficulty and varied modules means that everyone from year 1 to 8 can use it.
* Outside of schools, this software provides your child the most cost effective additional educational opportunities.
* Maths Practice tutorial activities cover the areas where there are known learning maths difficulties.