Our simple games software was manufactured with parent and teacher assistance to make sure that the simple games software is suitable for your youngster, and importantly that itís based on the current curriculum. We are delighted in providing the leading simple games software that really produces results.
If you want your child to improve their ability, our simple games software has resulted in 80% improvements†in children's abilities in a very short period. Why not try our simple games software before you purchase? Students who tackle our simple games software quickly gain confidence and see improvements.
Our simple games software is used internationally with these same superb results. Our simple games software is also regularly being refined and modified to make sure it is always up to date. Additions are regularly added making it bigger and better with each revision. Making the appropriate simple games software has been a passion, always with children in mind.
Maths Practice varied activities include help and theory, examples, written and audio, supplying users with a total solution. The simple games software exercises can be set to varying levels of difficulty, allowing components to be learnt progressively.
Screening for education simple games software? You can stop here. We have the greatest simple games software obtainable in todayís market. Having been a specialist in selling simple and dedicated simple games software for many years, we are happy to provide simple games software at affordable prices that everyone can afford.
We have an open and simple try before you buy policy.
Don't just accept our word for it, download a free sample version and try it out for yourself. www.mathspractice.com.au/download/. Match our software content, price and support services against others in the market and we are sure you will return.
Want to know more, visit our simple games page at
Why has Maths Practice educational software and games become so popular? Here are just 5 reasons:
* Homework activities are provided free of charge on the internet, the licensed maths software has even more functionality.
* This maths software was written specifically for primary school students and is based on the existing curriculum.
* Multiple levels of difficulty and varied modules means that everyone from year 1 to 8 can use it.
* Students obtain results and can track their own progress with this affordable maths software.
* Maths Practice provides a software installation guide for both school administrators and student.